Advanced Ethics: Leadership & Decision Making (LDR500)
You will learn and discuss the five tests for identifying ethical responsibility and learn about the sources of ethical standards. The course will integrate case studies and problem solving scenarios resulting in your ability to utilize an ethical framework for decision making that can be integrated into your personal and business values, standards, policies and procedures.
- Understand the relationship between ethics and values
- Outline what ethical responsibility looks like
- Integrate the concepts of morals, values and ethics
- Explore ethics in community management
- List ways to apply ethics to everything you do
Who Should Take This Course?
- CCAMs who want to earn the MCAM certification
- CCAMs, CAFMs and MCAMs, as part of their recertification requirement
- CCAMs, CAFMs and MCAMs who are interested in creating a framework for ethical decision making that can be applied to their business values, standards, policies and procedures
Attendees must currently hold the CCAM, CFAM or MCAM designation and have completed one recertification cycle.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 4
Course Length: 4 hours
Course Fee: Member $175 Non-Member $245
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this series to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.
You may also qualify to take this series by correspondence if you have two or more current years of verifiable community association management experience. Learn more.