Insurance Principles (INS200)
This course reviews insurance requirements and options for community associations. You will dissect an insurance policy to find the “hidden” agendas and evaluate association insurance policies as you learn about a myriad of options. The student manual will continue to be a valuable reference tool with extensive explanations of coverage terms and policy clauses, as well as a comprehensive glossary of terms.
- Acquire a working knowledge of community association insurance coverage
- Understand potential insurance coverage deficiencies and how to insure properly
- Learn what risk information should be provided to the insurance professional for accurate insurance proposals
Who Should Take This Course?
- Community managers with little or no background knowledge on insurance policies and coverage requirements
- Experienced CCAMs who want to meet the prerequisite for INS400 (a course requirement for the Specialty Certificate Program)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 3
Course Length: 3 hours
Download a Registration Form if you prefer to email or mail in your registration.
Don’t see an offering near you? You can join a wait list to bring this series to your area through CACMs Request a Course program.
You may also qualify to take this series by correspondence if you have two or more current years of verifiable community association management experience. Learn more.